Friday, March 26, 2010

What are you doing this summer?



Going to 20/20 Horsemanship's camp!

That's right, we are having our first ever summer camp!  Mark the dates: 

July 19-23 and July 26-30.  

  • Small groups of 5-7 year olds, 8-10 and 11 +
  • 9am-1pm daily
  • Join us for the entire week, or come one day!
  • Hands on ground work
  • Riding
  • Horsey games mounted & grounded
  • Washing dirty ponies
  • Braiding manes & tails
  • Swimming
  • Trail riding
Those are just some of the things I am planning.  I will keep you posted as to when I have an actual plan for each day.

I am only taking up to 5 per day.  My daughter will be helping with the older kids.

Pricing

If you are here for:
  • One day/$100.
  • Two days/$200.
  • Three days/$275.
  • Four days/$340.
  • Five days/$390.
When you're here all five days it's like getting the 5th day FREE!

Let me know as soon as possible.  I am asking for a $100 deposit to hold your space.




Loretta


the natural horseman
clear communication/visible results

No comments:

Post a Comment