Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lessons on as scheduled

The bluestone paddock is clear and dry, yeah! For those of you who are more advanced, i.e. trotting on your own, we will most likely be meeting at the ring behind my house. I will give you directions before our next lesson is scheduled.

I also have a little news. A dear friend of mine will be boarding her large pony here for a while. This mare used to be Piero's herd mate. I will be using her in lessons with some you. She is a very well seasonal pony, did pony club for a few years and has shown a lot. For those of you who were riding Stryker, if Duster is not an option, then I will have you ride Gus, who lives at the barn where the ring is located. Gus is a Belgian Draft / Quarter horse cross. He is wide and large enough to hold a man.

Lots of fun things will be happening around here with the onset of spring. Some tree branches in the front ring area will be cut down to make for more riding space. A new gate/door will be put up on the open run-in area. I will be scheduling an open house/fun on the farm day, along with a spring show for students. I will also be holding a week or two of summer camp.

With this in mind, please schedule your regular lessons now. The phone calls from new clients are spilling in already and we still have snow on the ground! Surprisingly I have a few Sunday openings, which are hard to come by, and also one or two after school time slots available. I'd like to give my current students the chance to pick their lesson times first.

Don't forget to check the website for details on the referral policy and the packaged lessons discounts.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you soon!




Loretta

the natural horseman
clear communication/visible results

No comments:

Post a Comment